A good JD Edwards user forum site is:
A good JD Edwards user forum site is not:
- A site that has a deep reservoir of questions and answers on a wide range of JD Edwards functional and technical topics.
- A site that has real answers from experienced consultants and clients.
- A site that has a sufficient number of members interacting to reach 'critical mass'.
- A site that restricts or bans the amount of pure marketing by members.
- Overrun with posts by 'freshers' who have no experience implementing JDE.
- A place where the majority of posts are thinly disguised marketing pitches for JD Edwards (or even non-JDE) services and products.
- One that has so few active, qualified members, that you cannot trust you are getting qualified responses to your questions.
We focused on the sites that have active forums where members ask questions and other members provide answers.
Without question, www.JDElist.com
is the best site for specific questions and answers about JD Edwards. Hundreds of
people are on the site or receiving posts by email every day. Specific technical issues typically get more attention
than application questions, or general questions like "how does JDE work?" Do your homework, be specific about your
question and what you've tried so far, list your configuration, and you should get some helpful responses.
Frankly, there is not another site for user interaction that comes close to JDElist. And that is why this page is so short.
Please Note: The Intro to JDE pages on this site are intended to be brief summaries for JD Edwards customers
who are encountering JD Edwards for the first time. For more advanced knowledge, please review the
articles in our JD Edwards Library,
and our JD Edwards Training offerings for JDE clients.
Another excellent resource to help you get started with JD Edwards is JDEtips eLearning.
JD Edwards Training
JDEtips provides exceptional configuration-level JDE training for IT staff and key business users. We help you gain and maintain the solid JD Edwards
knowledge base needed to squeeze the most operational efficiencies from your JDE solution. 47 public or private, live, instructor-led classes have
been designed to give you the key knowledge needed to master configuration of specific JDE functionality.
JD Edwards Training
Solve Your JDE Challenges
Understand JDE Best Practices
JDEtips Knowledge Express is a library of 746 articles on functional and technical EnterpriseOne and World topics. The techniques documented will help you unlock the
full power of JD Edwards.
Search our Document
Library for JD Edwards Solutions