Secure Credit Card Transactions for JDE
Out-of-the-Box B2B Solutions
EASYPayment: Payment Solution for JD Edwards
(please note: this is an overview page with significant product detail available on K-Rise's website)
K-Rise EASYPayment Website
While eCommerce is the trend, phone ordering is here to stay for the foreseeable future. Make sure you are securing your customers' credit card
- 128bit Rijndael Encryption.
- Secure Logins with JDE authentication, Activet Directory etc.
- Built-in Connectors to Verisign/Paypal, Authorize.NET, and PayPal
- Authorization, Settle, Sale, Void, Credit.
- One solution for Card Present (eCommerce), Card Not Present.
- Utilize 3rd party secure storage ie CIM by Authorize.net.
- Store multiple cards with aliases securely (Visa1, MC2 etc).
- EASYPayment can release the credit hold per your rules.
- Removes the need to store ANY credit card information in JDE.
- Live data from JDE. Call BSFN according to your rules.
- Supports Moneris, Paypal/Verisign, Authorize.net and more.
How does EASYProcess make it possible?
EASYProcess is the development platform that is the framework for EASYPayment. This platform uses a GUI interface (eliminating coding) to connect all of
your data sources and create applications with complex business rules according to your specific requirements.
Learn more about how EASYProcess
integrates with JDE, uses Data Orchestration, and how
middleware, portals, and enterprise development come together so easily. When you understand the power EASYProcess delivers, you will
want to email us
for that demo!
What Do Our Customers Say?
"IMP was able to integrate K-Rise Systems' EASYProcess toolkit into our eCommerce website and JD Edwards within
two days after taking three days of on-site training and mentoring." Andrew Tulloch, Systems Analyst, IMP Group
Interested in a demo or looking for more info? Please
Founded on the principle that 'there must be a better way', K-Rise strives to give customers better and more efficient ways to work with JD Edwards.
All products offer tremendous flexibility for the building of new applications and portals as well as numerous pre-built apps and portals available with surprisingly little implementation
time. Readily share development work with your IT department and make it easier for programmers to pick up where others left off.
EASYProcess has brought a 'wow' to the lips of many JD Edwards veterans, a 'whew' to the brow of their IT managers,
and a 'Cha-Ching!' from their CIO.
"Our E1 installation would not be complete without EASYProcess"
Jay Petri, CIO,