JD Edwards Financials Training
Public and Onsite Training Available
JDEtips Financials training
covers a variety of subjects within JDE's Financials
modules. You won't find a better course on topics such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable,
Fixed Assets, and General Accounting (G/L).
Our mastery level training courses are targeted to power users, business analysts, and developers who require
deep knowledge in the full range of JD Edwards functionality and configuring JDE to meet your business goals.
We feature frequent hands-on exercises that are fully documented with step by
step screen shots, and text that clarifies what (and why) we are going through each step. You'll learn
the basics, the advanced tips, and the gotchas to avoid. Our detailed training manuals will serve as
a useful resource to help you sustain the knowledge you acquire during class. In addition to our standard
public training, our instructors can provide onsite training that is customized to meet the requirements of
your individual project and organization.
JD Edwards Financials Training - Available Courses:
(Click on the course titles to view full course descriptions)
- Accounts Payable
- After attending this course, students will be able to understand the Procure to Pay Cycle, Perform Setup, and
gain working knowledge of Payment Terms, Vouchers, Vouchers with Taxes, Multicurrency Vouchers, Various Voucher
Entry and Processing Methods, Payee and Payment Processing, Periodic Processing, Reporting and Analysis
(including Integrity Reporting), and Advanced topics such as AAIs, Batch Processing, EDI, and EFT.
- Accounts Receivable
- After attending this course, students will be able to understand the Order to Cash Receipts process, perform
Setup, Invoicing, Receipt Processing, Draft Processing, Deductions, Credit and Collections Management, Customer
Notifications, and Print and Analyze Reports.
- Allocations Workshop
- EnterpriseOne Allocations can be used for many purposes including distributing expenses, creating budgets and can even be used to calculate currency conversions. There are three main types of allocations available — recurring journal entries, indexed allocations, and advanced variable numerator allocations. Learn which is the correct solution for your organization, whether that is one method, a combination of two methods, or even all three.
- Fixed Assets for E1 and
Fixed Assets for World
- The intent of this course is to introduce you to a mastery level of understanding and use of the Fixed Assets
module. It should provide a detailed framework from which to help your company expand the use of the software.
This course is designed to give you all the tools required to properly manage the fixed asset base within your
company. This course will cover many areas, including setup, daily processing, periodic processing, annual processing,
and data cleanup. Tasks will be centered on real business issues so that increased awareness can relate directly to
your company. As time allows, specific questions can be captured and addressed pending its application to this course.
- General Accounting (G/L)
- After attending this course, students will be able to understand General Accounting (G/L) setup, including Company Structure,
and will have a working knowledge of Journal Entry Processing, Allocations, Reconciliations, Budgeting, Consolidations,
Multiple Currencies, Reporting, the Period Closing Processes, and advanced topics such as Organizational Changes and
- Multicurrency Workshop
- EnterpriseOne offers a wealth of multicurrency functionality. The purpose of this course is to provide you with the opportunity to explore the most frequently used multicurrency applications and processes.
Most courses are offered as public JD Edwards training
at JDEtips University in addition to private onsite training at client locations.