JD Edwards Developer Training
Public and Onsite Training Available
JDEtips Technical training
covers basic and mastery level instruction for JDE's Accelerated Developer Tools.
You won't find a better Accelerated Developer Tools I or II course elsewhere.
Our mastery level training courses are targeted to power users, business analysts, and developers who require
deep knowledge in the full range of JD Edwards functionality and configuring JDE to meet your business goals.
We feature frequent hands-on exercises that are fully documented with step by
step screen shots, and text that clarifies what (and why) we are going through each step. You'll learn
the basics, the advanced tips, and the gotchas to avoid. Our detailed training manuals will serve as
a useful resource to help you sustain the knowledge you acquire during class. In addition to our standard
public training, our instructors can provide onsite training that is customized to meet the requirements of
your individual project and organization.
JD Edwards Technical Training - Available Courses:
(Click on the course titles to view full course descriptions)
- Tools I/Accelerated Developer Beginner
- After attending this course, students will be able to create simple to moderately complex interactive applications.
We'll cover topics that will allow you to understand the architecture of EnterpriseOne interactive applications. You
will be exposed to all of the objects that make an interactive application run, and be exposed to the tools that are
used in the development of interactive applications. Rather than giving a general overview of the tools, this class
focuses on the tools and most common techniques used to properly develop interactive applications. Unlike other
EnterpriseOne Development training, this class will cover these topics from a development perspective in a way that
will allow you to quickly debug and develop applications.
- Tools II/Accelerated Developer Advanced
- Upon competing this class you will be able to understand and create interactive applications that interact with a
master business function. We'll cover more advanced development concepts with topics including understanding business
functions, dynamic link library (DLL), master business functions, JDECACHE, error handling, transaction processing and
record reservation, unicode, performance, and cross reference facility.
- This class will cover the basic concepts and system administration of EnterpriseOne, based on the 9.1 Applications release. After completing this course you will be able to do basic systems administration including: package builds, security changes, batch job setup, OCM changes, data dictionary additions, INI file changes, and troubleshooting.
Most courses are offered as public JD Edwards training
at JDEtips University in addition to private onsite training at client locations.